[Englecturers] FYI: Dialog Across Cultures: Bridging Differences in American Literature (India) (8/1/05; 1/5/06-1/7/06)

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Jul 5 10:13:11 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-cfp at lists.sas.upenn.edu [mailto:owner-cfp at lists.sas.upenn.edu]
On Behalf Of Manju Jaidka
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:37 PM
To: cfp at english.upenn.edu
Subject: CFP: Dialog Across Cultures: Bridging Differences in American
Literature (India) (8/1/05; 1/5/06-1/7/06)

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
(HYDERABAD, India, JANUARY 5-7, 2006)

MELUS-INDIA (The Society for the Study of the Multi-Ethnic Literature of =
the United States - India Chapter) invites you to its Seventh =
International Conference.=20
Dates: January 5-6, 2006=20
Venue: Inter University Center for International Studies (formerly = ASRC),
Hyderabad.=20
THEME: "DIALOG ACROSS CULTURES: BRIDGING DIFFERENCES IN AMERICAN =
LITERATURE"=20

MELOW (The Society for the Study of the Multi-Ethnic Literatures of the =
World) Invites you to its First International Conference which will =
dove-tail into the MELUS-India 2006 Conference.=20