[Englecturers] ATTN: ELWR and 1ABC Instructors

Laurie Petty laurie.petty at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:04:54 PST 2005

To:  Writing Programs Instructors

From:  John Briggs

Re:  Reading - or Not Reading - the 2006 Universitywide Analytical
Writing Placement Exam

The essays written for the 2006 University wide AWPE will be scored at
the Clark Kerr campus in the Berkeley hills.  The reading will take
place from Friday, May 26 through Sunday, May 28.  Readers will be paid
$480.00; "lowest available fare" transportation will be covered, and
during the reading meals and lodging will be provided at Clark Kerr.

I'll soon be compiling UCR's list of reader nominations.  On it I'll
include all lecturers who want to be there.  Please return this form to
Laurie Petty via e-mail (laurie.petty at ucr.edu) or hard copy with your
name, the appropriate check-off, and your preferred contact information
if you do wish to be invited.  Hard copies should be put in Laurie's
mailbox.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

                                    Name:
____________________________________