[Englecturers] REQUEST FOR HELP - FAMILY EMERGENCY FOR DEENA MAULDIN

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 1 08:59:21 PST 2005

It is with great sadness to inform you that our lecturer, Deena
Mauldin,  has experienced a significant loss in her family.  She and her
husband were called out immediately to fly out of state.  The English
Department staff and faculty are asking for help with a substitution for
Friday, December 2, 2005 and Monday, December 5, 2005.  Deena currently
teaches ENGL4 classes from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. and
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.    It would be greatly appreciated if one of her
associates would help her during this time of need.  Please let me know if
you are interested in helping out.

Thank you.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant