[Englecturers] 1ABC Booklist Meeting - Wed., May 4, 11 a.m. SPR 2355

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:25:30 PDT 2005

Hello all,

Next week, we're going to hold a meeting to make some decisions about the 1ABC booklist. Why? Well, firstly because we have received some interesting recommendations for new texts. Moreover, several texts that seem to be getting little use might need to be rotated out. However, because last week's survey results were not comprehensive or truly representative, we want to try again to drum up feedback before making a decision on these issues.

MEETING DETAILS: