[Englecturers] EXTENSION STUDENTS ENROLLING CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT - ENGL 1A, B & C ONLY

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:08:04 PDT 2005

It has come to my attention that University Extension students are
reporting to classes requesting enrollment by the Comp instructors.  In an
effort to keep accurate records for enrollment purposes, please ask those
students requesting to enroll in English Comp classes to come to see me for
signature on the concurrent enrollment forms.  Thank you for all of your
support.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant
UC Riverside English Department