[Em-announcements] Welcome Technology Services!!

Veronica Ruiz veronica.ruiz at ucr.edu
Fri May 22 11:36:39 PDT 2009

Dear Enrollment Management-

It is truly an honor to let you know that, effective today, VCSA
Technology Services is an esteemed team member of Enrollment
Management!! While Technology Services has consistently provided
stellar support to Enrollment Management, I look forward to getting
to know each staff member and his/her area of expertise and exploring
further opportunities for increased collaboration on many technological fronts.

Please help me welcome the following staff to Enrollment Management!!

Sean Dillingham
Ken Wolfrom
Alvin Xu
Randall Maile
Shiela Calara-Gibbs
Michael Jenkins
Adine Clark
Mark Wilson
Hadeel Elamin
Amir Tavallai
Sureyya Tuncel
Joseph Sexton
Dennis Vice
Allen Kim
Barry Harvey

Best,
LaRae

LaRae Lundgren
Assistant Vice Chancellor - Enrollment Mgmt.
3119 Student Services Building
Phone: 951-827-2587
Fax:951-827-6344
E-mail: <mailto:larae.lundgren at ucr.edu>larae.lundgren at ucr.edu