[Em-announcements] New Hire in AVCEM Office

Veronica Ruiz veronica.ruiz at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 12 16:59:47 PDT 2008

Dear Enrollment Management Staff,

It is my pleasure to announce that Cecily Julien (CJ) has been hired
as the new Payroll, Personnel, Budget Coordinator for the Assistant
Vice Chancellor Enrollment Management Office.

Cecily recently relocated to California from New York and comes to
UCR with over 18 years experience in the public sector. She has
extensive experience with executive level calendar management,
travel, and administrative support. Additionally, Cecily has
experience in human resources and project management. Cecily will be
located at 2121 Hinderaker Hall in the AVCEM office suite.

Please join me in welcoming CJ to EM on her first day, Wednesday,
September 17, 2008.

Thank You,

Veronica Ruiz
Management Services Officer