[Em-announcements] Staff Recognition and Development Program (SRDP) for 2007-2008

Veronica Ruiz veronica.ruiz at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:44:49 PDT 2008

Enrollment Management Staff,

This is just a friendly reminder that the call has gone out for the
Staff Recognition and Development Program (SRDP) for 2007-2008. The
award period is June 23, 2007 through April 15, 2008. Please see
attached form and guidelines for eligibility requirements. The
Enrollment Management internal deadline is Friday, April 11, 2008 at
NOON. Nominations received after this date and time will not be
endorsed. Once a nomination has been endorsed it will be returned to
the nominator for copying and re-submittal to our office.

Also, please take note of the submittal instructions.
    * Submit 7 copies plus the original on 3-holed paper, double
sided for a total of 8 copies.
Please plan accordingly and submit by the deadline. Please note the
VCSA deadline is April 15, 2008, however, our office needs time to
review and endorse the nominations.

If you have any questions regarding the Staff Recognition and
Development Program, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at
veronica.ruiz at ucr.edu or at ext. 2-4020.

Regards,

Veronica Ruiz
Management Services Officer