[Em-announcements] EM Bowling Night

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:28:19 PST 2007

Enrollment Management Staff,

If you still wish to RSVP for our Bowling Night taking place on March
1, 2007 from 6:00pm-8:00pm at Arlington Lanes, please do so no later
than tomorrow, March 27, 2007 at 11:00am. LaRae and I will be
randomly selecting teams tomorrow afternoon. Also, please RSVP to
veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu. You will receive information on team
membership and scoring details on Wednesday, March 28, 2007.

Don't miss out on all the fun!!!!

Veronica

Dear Enrollment Management Staff:

I am very pleased to announce the establishment of ENROLLMENT
MANAGEMENT (EM) BOWLING NIGHT!!!!

WHEN: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 6:00-8:00 p.m. (Note: we plan on
having EM Bowling Night once a month; so this is the first of a
series of bowling matches.)

WHERE: Arlington Lanes (7100 Arlington Riverside, CA 92503)
(directions will be provided at a later date).

HOW:  Please RSVP to Melissa Carlos (melissa.carlos at ucr.edu) that you
will be attending.  Then, you will be randomly assigned to a team
(and I mean randomly - not by unit - and certainly not by bowling
talent)!!  You will know what team you are on prior to the event and
your team will have a name and a mascot!  Teams will compete against
each other and prizes will be awarded at the end of a series of
bowling nights.  More details to follow on that point!!!

HOW MUCH: approximately $8.00, to include shoes and rental of lane.

WHY: To have fun and get to know other staff within Enrollment
Management (and this is for Enrollment Management staff only: arrange
for a sitter, a neighbor to water the lawn, or a friend to let the
dog out - this night is for you!!). At the very least, come to laugh
at my lack of bowling style and performance!  Or conversely, oooh and
aaah at certain individuals within EM who I understand are quite
accomplished in this area!!!

Please RSVP by Wednesday, February 21, 2007.  Woo hoo...get
excited!!! I will send out another e-mail as the date approaches with
additional details; but if you have any questions now, holler!!

LaRae

LaRae Lundgren
Assistant Vice Chancellor - Enrollment Management
Acting Registrar
2121 Hinderaker Hall
Phone: (951) 827-2587
Fax: (951) 827-6344