[Em-announcements] Enrollment Management list serve

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:00:21 PST 2007

Dear Enrollment Management:

Welcome to our new Enrollment Management mailing list serve!!  Here
is the good news:
    * You have automatically been signed up to this list serve by
Veronica (thanks Veronica!)
    * You will receive Enrollment Management updates as they become
available regarding upcoming events, important activities, and
significant deadlines within Enrollment Management.
    * You will have the opportunity to make all of us within
Enrollment Management aware of important news by sending an e-mail to
the following e-mail address:
<mailto:em-announcements at lists.ucr.edu>em-announcements at lists.ucr.edu.
    * Veronica will be the moderator of our list serve.
    * To access prior announcements sent out or learn more
information regarding this list. Please visit:
So, again, welcome!!!

Best,
LaRae