[EHSResearchers] EH&S Program Evaluation: Research Safety

Janette D Ducut janette.ducut at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 12 19:41:01 PST 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01DA2D33.2084FF60]

Dear colleagues...

As a valued partner of Environmental Health & Safety, we seek your input on our operations and customer service.

Your insights will help us identify campus needs, and evaluate the value of our research safety programs to UC Riverside.

Please take a moment to complete the survey:

EH&S Program Evaluation<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0MvlL8UH6VnQE4e>
RESEARCH SAFETY PROGRAMS
Survey period: November 1 through December 31, 2023

We encourage you to forward this email to as many individuals possible who can provide feedback on our services in the laboratories and research programs on campus.

Thanks,
Environmental Health & Safety
(951) 827-5528 | ehs at ucr.edu<mailto:ehs at ucr.edu> | ehs.ucr.edu<https://ehs.ucr.edu>