[EHSResearchers] EH&S 12 Months of Research Safety: Incident Reporting

Patrick Monnig patrick.monnig at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 27 10:47:11 PDT 2022

Hello UCR Research Community,

Hope everyone is having a successful start to the fall quarter.  For those of you new to UC Riverside, welcome!  Once a month, EH&S sends out a 12 Months of Research Safety flyer on a specific topic relevant to research on campus.  The September 2022 topic is Incident Reporting.  Read the attached flyer to learn about how and when to report an Incident, Accident, or Safety Concern<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1YBlstrVO7GmNsV> to EH&S.

If you have questions about anything research safety related, please send us a message at ehslaboratory at ucr.edu<mailto:ehslaboratory at ucr.edu>.  All of our previous 12 Months of Research Safety flyers are available on our website at https://ehs.ucr.edu/laboratory/12monthsofresearchsafety.   If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please go to: https://lists.ucr.edu/mailman/listinfo/ehsresearchers.

Thanks,
Patrick Monnig
Chemical Hygiene Officer/Lab Safety Supervisor

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE
Environmental Health & Safety
900 University Avenue | Riverside, CA 92521
(951) 827-4254 | patrick.monnig at ucr.edu<mailto:patrick.monnig at ucr.edu>  |Controlled Substances: ehscs at ucr.edu<mailto:ehscs at ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D8D25E.000E3700]<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bgbyYMVNTOtXyhD>