[EHSResearchers] EH&S 12 Months of Research Safety: Working Alone in a Research Laboratory

Patrick Monnig patrick.monnig at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:12:48 PST 2022

Hello EH&S Research Community,

November's 12 Months of Research Safety topic is on Working Alone in a Research Laboratory.  With holidays and campus closures coming in the fall and winter season, now is a good time to review your lab practices and have plans for working safely with reduced staff on site.  Check out the attached flyer to learn more.

We created a brief survey that will help us make sure that our 12 Months of Research Safety emails are useful and relevant to you.  Please complete the survey<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6D8NuPdJU7rTg1w> so we can make this program even better in 2023.

If you have questions about anything research safety related, please send us a message at ehslaboratory at ucr.edu<mailto:ehslaboratory at ucr.edu>.  All of our previous 12 Months of Research Safety flyers are available on our website at https://ehs.ucr.edu/laboratory/12monthsofresearchsafety.   If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please go to: https://lists.ucr.edu/mailman/listinfo/ehsresearchers.

Patrick Monnig
Chemical Hygiene Officer/Lab Safety Supervisor

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE
Environmental Health & Safety
900 University Avenue | Riverside, CA 92521
(951) 827-4254 | patrick.monnig at ucr.edu<mailto:patrick.monnig at ucr.edu>  |Controlled Substances: ehscs at ucr.edu<mailto:ehscs at ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D8FE5E.1D3C9480]<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bgbyYMVNTOtXyhD>