[Ehsfaculty] Reminder: Lab Safety Contact Orientation tomorrow at 10AM

Patrick Monnig patrick.monnig at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:43:25 PDT 2023

Hello,

Wanted to send a quick reminder that our Lab Safety Contact Orientation is tomorrow morning at 10AM on Zoom.  An .ics file is attached to add the meeting to your calendar, and zoom information is below.  Meeting notes and a recording will be made available after the meeting for anyone not able to join.

I have copied PIs on this message to keep everyone informed, and PIs are welcome to join if desired, but the intended audience of tomorrow's discussion is Lab Safety Contacts identified as delegates through LHAT.

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96175054888?pwd=Z054aW00eUNneDY4UVFUVlVYUDNxUT09
Meeting ID: 961 7505 4888
Passcode: 854330
---
One tap mobile
+16694449171,,96175054888# US
+16699006833,,96175054888# US (San Jose)

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick Monnig
Chemical Hygiene Officer/Lab Safety Supervisor

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE
Environmental Health & Safety
900 University Avenue | Riverside, CA 92521
(951) 827-4254 | patrick.monnig at ucr.edu<mailto:patrick.monnig at ucr.edu>  |Controlled Substances: ehscs at ucr.edu<mailto:ehscs at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9C495.F3ADDFD0]<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bgbyYMVNTOtXyhD>