[Edge-grads] EDGE Geographers Scholarship applications due today!

Ria Ghosh ria.ghosh at email.ucr.edu
Tue May 16 15:07:45 PDT 2023

Dear Professor,
                          Good afternoon! Hope you are doing well. I am
mailing you for a request. I am Ria, a first-year Ph.D. from Dr. Kurt
Anderson'a Lab. Although I have submitted the RSVP already for not, doing a
poster, I am interested now, in presenting a poster. I know it's late, but
can you consider me for that, please? I am sorry, I didn't make up my mind
earlier.

Kindly let me know, beforehand a bit so that I can arrange it. I will wait
for your reply.

Regards,
   Ria