[Edge-grads] EDGE and Geographer's Scholarships update re posters...

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:12:09 PDT 2022

Dear Students,

We would like to clarify the poster presentation requirements for the EDGE and Geographer's scholarship applicants.

Students are strongly encouraged to present a poster at the EDGE Symposium on May 20th, and we suggest reusing an existing poster from another meeting you have attended. If you are an undergraduate or first year graduate student and have not yet created a poster, we can make an exception. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be required to present a poster at the EDGE symposium next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding poster presentation or if you are unable to present at this year's symposium.

Sincerely,
Theresa

Theresa Kane

Administrative Support