[Edge-grads] 2022 EDGE Spring Symposium - Please RSVP by May 1st if attending

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:29:57 PDT 2022

Dear All,

It is now time to RSVP for the 2022 EDGE Spring Symposium!

Please RSVP by May 1st via google form using the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaJbVhLxQyD_h_tD5e-2JMgK-kQAMh796s-Fw0bPcVlnL0Cg/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you are a student and/or a scholarship applicant, then there will be a couple of extra questions on the form for you to answer.

**Students who are attending the symposium and are also applying for a scholarship are required to present a poster. This does not have to be a new poster - any recent poster is acceptable​​​​**

The symposium details are below...

DATE: Friday May 20th

TIME: 3:00pm - 7:00pm

LOCATION: Geology Lawn, and Bourns A125 for the lecture from 4:00pm -5:00pm.

THEME: Air Quality and Climate Change Impacts in the COVID Era

Our keynote speaker will be Dr. Ronald Cohen, Professor of Chemistry and Earth and Planetary Sciences at UC Berkeley.

This year's symposium will begin with a round-table event to kick-start new EDGE initiatives, including discussion of our plans for a new Professional Master's Program in Sustainability Science and Climate Resilience and time to brainstorm new research initiatives. Following our keynote lecture, we will have dinner and refreshments along with a student poster presentation. We will also announce the recipients of the new Geographer's Scholarship.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at theresa.kane at ucr.edu.

Sincerely,
Theresa

Theresa Kane