[Edge-faculty] Post Doctoral Positions at UC Berkeley...

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 6 11:56:04 PST 2024

Our new Eric and Wendy Schmidt Center for Data Science and Environment is accepting applications from recent PhDs in environmental science and/or data science fields interested in providing domain-specific research that informs the development of data enabled solutions to our most pressing environmental challenges. The call invites candidates capable of working on 1) Tools for Working Lands Conservation, 2) Indigenous Environmental Stewardship, and 3) Climate Resilience in our National Parks. I would be grateful if you would share this call within your networks and to any recent PhDs you think might be interested in applying.

These positions will pay $87,000 - $95,068, plus full benefits. Anticipated start dates in 2024 and a duration of two years with the possibility of one (1) year extensions based on performance and availability of funding.
More information is available here: https://dse.berkeley.edu/postdocs. Candidates can apply here: https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF04281.