[Edge-faculty] Job - Instructional Asst. Professor - Environmental Science & Policy @ Chapman

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:30:15 PDT 2023

Dear All,

Please see the message below...

From: Goldsmith, Gregory <goldsmit at chapman.edu<mailto:goldsmit at chapman.edu>>
Date: Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 3:12 PM
Subject: Job - Instructional Asst. Professor - Environmental Science & Policy @ Chapman
Dear Colleagues,

I write to please draw your attention to an advertisement for an instructional assistant professor of Environmental Sciences and Policy here at Chapman University in Orange, California.

The successful candidate will teach multiple sections of a lower-division Introduction to Environmental Science lecture as well as an upper-division lecture and laboratory course in Geographical Information Systems. Additional teaching opportunities include existing lower-division courses in the Environmental Science and Policy curriculum as well as the possibility to develop general education and upper-division electives in the candidate’s area of expertise. The successful candidate will be an active participant in program activities and engage with the vibrant community of Environmental Science & Policy faculty and students.

https://apply.interfolio.com/131721

I am sitting on this search committee and would be very happy to talk to any and all candidates. I would be grateful if you could please distribute this to your graduate and postdoctoral scholars.

My thanks for your time and consideration.

Best,
Greg Goldsmith

--

Gregory R. Goldsmith, Ph.D. (he/him)
Associate Professor of Biology

Associate Dean for Research & Development

Schmid College of Science and Technology
Chapman University
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
(714)-516-5881
Chapman.edu/science<http://chapman.edu/science>