[Edge-faculty] EDGE Seminar tomorrow 2/1...

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:10:43 PST 2023

Dear All,

Just a quick reminder: Please join us tomorrow, February 1st , from 3-4pm in Geology 2460H for the next EDGE Seminar Series talk.

Please note our room change - Geology 2460H is the NASA Astrobiology conference room right next to the administration offices on the second floor.

Our speaker this week is Michael McKibben from Earth and Planetary Sciences who will present "Geothermal Lithium: California's "White Gold" Rush".

Coffee/tea and snacks will be provided (please bring your own mug).

Sincerely,
Theresa

Theresa Kane
​Administrative Support