[Edge-faculty] Tenure track positions at Harvey Mudd College - math/climate and bio/climate

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 22 20:39:59 PDT 2023

Dear All,

Please see the below email regarding tenure track positions at Harvey Mudd College...
From: Lelia Hawkins <lhawkins at g.hmc.edu<mailto:lhawkins at g.hmc.edu>>
Subject: Tenure track positions at Harvey Mudd College - math/climate and bio/climate
Date: August 21, 2023 at 4:14:04 PM PDT
Hello everyone, given the nature of your appointments I thought it was worth sharing two open positions we have at HMC this year.

We are building a new climate program, and are hiring at the interface of biology/climate and math/climate. The latter could be especially relevant for your students and post docs interested in positions with more teaching responsibilities.

This page has all of our open positions, including these (I am chairing both the climate searches).
Please send your best my way! And I am happy to speak with anyone about the positions, so don’t hesitate to connect us by email.

Best wishes for the semester!
Lelia

 https://www.hmc.edu/dean-of-faculty/available-faculty-positions/

Lelia Hawkins (she/her/hers)
Director of the Hixon Center and Hixon Professor of Climate Studies
https://www.hmc.edu/hixon-center/
Olin 1261
lhawkins at g.hmc.edu<mailto:lhawkins at g.hmc.edu>
https://www.hmc.edu/chemistry/faculty-staff/hawkins/