[Edge-faculty] EDGE Seminar series starts this week! See attached flier.

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 24 10:23:35 PDT 2022

Dear All,

With the start of the new academic year, the EDGE Institute is planning a number of new programs and events.

First, we will kick off a new EDGE seminar series this quarter addressing 'Sustainability Science and Climate Change Resilience.' Seminars will be on Wednesdays from 3-4 starting October 26th in Geology 1444 and coffee/tea and snacks will be provided (please bring your own mug). This is an internal speaker series, meant to introduce students, researchers and faculty with common interests, spark conversations, and hopefully initiate future collaborations.

We are still looking for additional speakers to give talks during the winter and spring quarters. Talks should be between 30-40 minutes and accessible to EDGE faculty and grad students.

You can sign up with a tentative title (here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CxIMOCU4OI9_DGa-yNgpM2anfStphLnWInns7ymie7w/edit?usp=sharing).

If you are interested in speaking but will not be available on Wednesdays at 3 pm, please email. We are currently considering whether to change times quarterly to accommodate more department schedules.

Please mark your calendars and join us on October 26th!

Sincerely,
Theresa Kane

Theresa Kane

Administrative Support