[Edge-all] 2024 EDGE Symposium - RSVP

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 30 18:50:48 PDT 2024

Dear All,

It is now time to RSVP for the 2024 EDGE Spring Symposium!

Please RSVP by May 17th via google form using the link below:

https://forms.gle/sh1E72hUb9fWVfLYA

If you are a student and/or a scholarship applicant, then there will be a couple of extra questions on the form for you to answer.

**Students who are attending the symposium are strongly encouraged to present a poster. Scholarship recipients from Spring 2023 (Geographer's Scholarship) are required to present a poster.  Any recent poster is acceptable.

The symposium details are below...

DATE: Friday May 31st

TIME: 3:00pm - 7:00pm

LOCATION: UCR Botanic Gardens, (Lecture location TBA)

Please note that we must cap attendance at 60 people.

Our keynote speaker will be Jim Randerson, Cicerone Professor of Earth System Science, UC Irvine
https://www.faculty.uci.edu/profile/?facultyId=4971

Schedule:
3pm-4pm refreshments and student posters
4pm-5pm keynote speaker
5pm-6pm awards and dinner
6pm-7pm student posters

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at theresa.kane at ucr.edu