[DUC] meeting

Dance Under Construction . dance_under_construction at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:25:15 PST 2006

hello.  we would like to meet this thursday, february
16th after advanced modern, so around 2:45pm outside
arts 100.  as we continue to prepare for the
conference, we would greatly appreciate any help
beyond the efforts of our core committee members
(megan, ying, rosie, alexis, mark and jennifer).
please attend thursday's meeting so you can find out
how you can participate in the conference planning.
the more people we can get involved, the more we can
divide the work up so that it does not all fall on the
core.  we hope to see you thursday afternoon.  please
let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
thanks,
jennifer and mark