[DUC] Meetings

Dance Under Construction . dance_under_construction at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 23:33:11 PST 2005

Hello.
There will be a core committee meeting this Tuesday,
November 1st, noonish.  We can meet in the seminar
room, or if the weather is nice, we can find a spot
outside the Arts Building.  There will also be an
Event Planning Committee meeting this Friday, November
4th at the Getaway Cafe at 4:30pm.  This meeting will
be an opportunity to discuss the shape we would like
the conference to take - including what events we want
to include, who we would like to invite (including
keynote considerations) and how the two days will be
organized.
Have a good week.
Thank you,
Mark and Jennifer