[DUC] cfp draft

jennifer buscher jkbuscher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:33:11 PDT 2005

hello.  this is the initial draft for the call for papers for duc 8.
we will be discussing this draft at our meeting this wednesday (7ish at
the getaway) and will try to finalize the call by the end of this week
(or at least that is the goal).  i am attaching the draft as both a
word document.  i will send the draft in pdf format in another email.
please send your comments, feedback and editing suggestions via email
by wednesday at 5pm or bring this with you if you can attend the
meeting where this will be discussed.
thank you,
jennifer

and thank you to jessica and mark for putting together this draft!
their effort is greatly appreciated!!