[Dtsc-undergrads] [Statugstudent] Departmental Pi Day Event on Thursday, 3/14 from 11:30am-1:30pm under the Olmsted Arches

Statistics GSA ucr.grad.stat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:12:40 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,

As a reminder email, the Statistics DEI committee, the Statistics GSA, and
the Statistics Department are hosting a *Pi Day Celebratio**n this **Thursday,
March 14th from 11:30am-1:30pm* under the *Olmsted Arches*.

Again, all statistics/data science undergraduate students, graduate
students, staff, and faculty are welcome! See the attached flier for more
details and spread the word; we hope to see you all there!

Regards,
Jericho Lawson
Statistics GSA President