[Dtsc-undergrads] [Statugstudent] Fwd: MS in Statistics at The George Washington University

Yehua Li yehuali at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:51:09 PDT 2023

Yehua Li
Professor & Chair of Statistics
University of California at Riverside

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wang, Huixia Judy <judywang at email.gwu.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 9, 2023 at 2:39 PM
Subject: MS in Statistics at The George Washington University
To: Huixia Wang <judywang at gwu.edu>

Dear Colleagues:

Please share the following message with your graduating seniors and others
you know who may want to pursue an MS degree in Statistics.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Judy

*Message for students interested in MS in Statistics*:

We invite you to attend *an online Program Information Session on
Wednesday, October 18, 2023, 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM, Eastern Time*. We shall
start the session with a short presentation about our MS program, and then
take and answer questions from attendees.

Our MS program offers rigorous yet flexible and customizable training in
mathematical and applied statistics and statistical computing, to fit
personal goals and ambition of each student. Our location in close
proximity to major statistical agencies and numerous major companies across
various industries offers unique learning and career building
opportunities. Washington D.C. offers excellent opportunities for
experiencing fine and performing arts, sporting events and world’s culture
and cuisine. The city is easily accessible from all parts of the USA and
major cities in the world.

To attend the session, please register at http://go.gwu.edu/StatOpenHouse

As an added incentive,* application fee waiver will be available to all
attendees *who apply to a graduate program (of our College) and submit a
complete application by the program deadline.

[image: George Washington University Logo] <https://www.gwu.edu/>     Huixia
Judy Wang
Professor and Chair | Department of Statistics
<https://statistics.columbian.gwu.edu>
The George Washington University
202-994-5658 | Rome Hall 760A
https://blogs.gwu.edu/judywang