[Dtsc-undergrads] [Statugstudent] Statistics Pi Day Celebration Tomorrow, 3/14 from 11:30a-1:30p

Statistics GSA ucr.grad.stat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:24:03 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Don't forget, the Statistics Department is hosting a Pi Day
Celebration *tomorrow,
3/14 from 11:30am-1:30pm* in *OLMH 1331* and in the *Olmsted courtyard*! If
the rain does arrive, we will shift part of the event from the courtyard to
the arches.

Come join us for the occasion and spread the word! We will have pizza and
pies to celebrate the event and various departmental organizations showcase
their work with the chance to win some prizes.

Additionally, if you visit at least two of the booths at the event
tomorrow, you will be entered for a chance to win a $10 gift card from a
coffee shop!

If you haven't yet, please RSVP using the Google form here:
https://forms.gle/N4ntNxP6HYsPb5g49

See the attached flier for more details! We hope to see you all there!

Regards,

Statistics GSA