[Dtsc-undergrads] [Statugstudent] [Event] Data Science at the Home Depot - hosted by Women Who Code (WWCode)

Analisa Flores analisa.flores at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 27 08:33:16 PDT 2023

Dear student,

I am forwarding the following event information as it may be of interest to
you.

[image: image.png]

*May 3, 2023 09:00 AM PT*

*Brief Description:* Join Women Who Code (WWCode) for three technical
lightning talks with our Partner, The Home Depot, to gain an insider look
into how Data Science is leveraged at The Home Depot. Learn about the Data
Science teams that are applying AI and Machine Learning to innovate the
customer experience and get inspired for your own tech career!

*Get more information and register at the following link:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2216795793338/WN_0Z5zlI4kQDeRW4s5nJCWsg#/registration

Best,
Dr. Flores

*Analisa Flores*

*Assistant Professor of Teaching*

Department of Statistics

University of California, Riverside

900 University Avenue, Riverside, CA 92521

*analisa.flores at ucr.edu <analisa.flores at ucr.edu>*