[ds-undergrads] [UCR_DataScience] Data Science talk by Mst. Shamima Hossein, Friday April 26th, 12-1pm, MRB Seminar Room

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:06:39 PDT 2024

Dear DS majors,
please find below the info for the next DS seminar this Friday at noon in
the MRB seminar room. Come and see how we used sensor temperature data to
predict if a beehive's health is in danger and alert the bee-keeper.

Please use the link below to register (pizza and refreshments will be
provided)

best,
V. Tsotras