[ds-undergrads] Pi Day Event on 3/14 - Headcount Request

Highlander Statistics Society highlanderstat at ucr.edu
Sat Mar 4 21:23:02 PST 2023

Dear Stat and Data Science Undergrads,

UC Riverside's HiSS/GSA/Stat DEI committees are excited to host a Pi Day
celebration on March 14th from 12:30 pm - 2 pm, complete with delicious
pizza, pies, and engaging activities. To ensure that we have enough food
and materials for everyone, we kindly request that you fill out this Google
form if you are interested in attending.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBubaYWAy4WOG3YImPoLQZrF-nLuRf6LJsiqzYHUnQHqYBWQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your prompt response is appreciated, and we encourage you to reach out if
you have any questions about the event.

Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to celebrating Pi Day
with you!

Best regards,
Highlander Statistics Society

--