[ds-undergrads] Fwd: MS in Statistics at George Washington University

Yehua Li yehuali at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:50:36 PST 2023

FYI.

Yehua Li
Professor & Chair of Statistics
University of California at Riverside

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Judy Wang <judywang at email.gwu.edu>
Date: Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 12:10 PM
Subject: MS in Statistics at George Washington University
To: yehuali at ucr.edu <yehuali at ucr.edu>

Dear Yehua,
Happy New Year, and I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to ask you for a favor. We (the Department of Statistics at
The George Washington University) are hosting an online info session about
the MS program on January 20.  Could you please help share this email with
your graduating seniors and others you know who want to pursue an MS degree
in Statistics?
Thank you very much for your help!
Sincerely,
Judy

The Department of Statistics at George Washington University invites all
prospective students to attend an online Program Information Session on
Friday, January 20, 2023, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Eastern Time. We shall start
the session with a short presentation about our MS program, and then take
and answer questions from attendees. To attend the session, interested
people should register at http://go.gwu.edu/StatOpenHouse
Our MS program offers rigorous yet flexible and customizable training in
mathematical and applied statistics and statistical computing to fit the
personal goals and ambitions of each student. Our location in close
proximity to major statistical agencies and many companies across various
industries offers a unique learning and career-building opportunities. Our
location, in the heart of the nation's capital, also offers excellent
opportunities for experiencing the arts, culture, politics, and cuisine of
the world.
As an added incentive, an application fee waiver will be available to all
attendees who apply to a graduate program (of our College) and submit a
complete application by the program deadline.