[ds-undergrads] UCR NSF REU opportunity on Data Science; deadline 4/20/23

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:56:38 PST 2023

Dear DS majors,

please find below a **great opportunity** for summer research supported by
a recent REU (Research Experiences for Undergraduates) grant from the
National Science Foundation to create an REU site at UCR. Contact
professors Jia Chen and Joyce Fu for further details. Please see info
below and in the attached flyer.

best,
V. Tsotras