[ds-undergrads] [Fwd: [UCR_DataScience] Data Science talk by Prof. Eamonn Keogh, Friday September 30th, 12-1pm, MRB Seminar Room]

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 23 16:58:35 PDT 2022

Dear DS students,
welcome back and I hope you have a good quarter start!

Below is the info about the Data Science seminar next Friday, Sept 30th,
12-1pm at the MRB seminar room (pizza and refreshments are provided). The
talk is by one of the DS faculty, Prof. Eamonn Keogh.
If you plan to attend please register at the link below.

best,
V. Tsotras