[ds-undergrads] Fwd: LLNL virtual resume writing workshop

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 6 20:11:05 PDT 2022

Below is a professional development opportunity. Preparing a good resume
is important especially as you start looking for internships.

best,
V. Tsotras

Subject: Fwd: LLNL virtual resume writing workshop
From:    "Vagelis Papalexakis" <epapalex at cs.ucr.edu>
Date:    Tue, September 6, 2022 7:49 pm
To:      "Vassilis Tsotras" <tsotras at cs.ucr.edu>

Hi Vassili,

Could you forward this to our DS major students? It may be a useful workshop.
Deadline has been extended to Sept. 9

Thanks,
Vagelis Papalexakis
Associate Professor
Computer Science & Engineering
University of California Riverside
http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~epapalex

> Begin forwarded message:

resume writing workshops on Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday,
September 15, 2022, at 3:00–4:30pm Pacific. These sessions are the
same, so you can choose the one that works best with your schedule.

> With the help of LLNL employees as well as UC Merced and UC Riverside
alumni, you will learn how to convey your experience, knowledge, and
interests so your resume stands out to employers—including LLNL! Come
prepared with a draft of your resume, and we’ll help you transform it.

<https://gcv.microsoft.us/V5puGz2kAj> by Tuesday, September 6

> We’ll send you another email soon with the WebEx information and tips
for a strong resume. We look forward to seeing you in September!
> – Jen Bellig on behalf of LLNL’s Computing workforce team and Data
Science Summer Institute