[ds-undergrads] Internship Workshop

Highlander Statistics Society highlanderstat at ucr.edu
Sat Oct 22 10:18:11 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We will be having our second meeting of the quarter on *Friday 10/28 from
3-4pm*. The meeting is currently booked at *Olmsted 1429* in the Statistics
department, but may be switched to *SSC GM 1* if the room reservation is
confirmed. We will be presenting about our internship experiences, resume
tips, preparing for interviews, and learning resources. Fall is typically
the most busy part of recruiting season for internships, so HiSS would like
to help students prepare for it. Hope to see you there!

--
*Presidents:* Arun Premanand (aprem002 at ucr.edu) and William Aquis Bryant (
wbrya005 at ucr.edu)