[ds-undergrads] DoD visit today

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 7 07:38:51 PDT 2022

Dear DS majors,

I know this is a late note, but today the DoD is visiting UCR discussing
various research opportunities but also recruiting. It may be worthwhile
if you have a chance to attend. Below is an email from the BCOE Dean with
more info.

I am sure DoD would be very much interested in Data Scientists! There is a
session later in the day about networking with DoD recruiters (4:35pm)

See agenda here:
https://web.cvent.com/event/84c2ad48-7d66-4055-8dde-2eba0a0688aa/websitePage:3b7c2f81-1e8a-40f2-b0ee-c94476db32d4

best,
V. Tsotras