[ds-undergrads] HiSS Winter Announcements

Highlander Statistics Society highlanderstat at ucr.edu
Sun Jan 9 15:28:40 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

We hope you are all having a good start to the Winter quarter!
The Highlander Statistics Society will be having our first general meeting
this coming Thursday (1/13) and will send out details later this week. Due
to the current status of COVID-19 and remote learning/meetings we have
decided to waive our membership fees. For those who still want T-Shirts, we
will be taking pre-orders in the coming weeks. The first general meeting
will be focused on the activities and opportunities HiSS provides to
students (directed towards new members). If you were at our first meeting
last quarter, you do not need to attend.

See you then!

--
*Presidents:* Carmen Kha (ckha005 at ucr.edu) and Arun Premanand (
aprem002 at ucr.edu)