[UCR-DS] CFP: digital mapping training opportunity

Rachel Lynne Starry rachel.starry at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 7 08:49:55 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Graduate students interested in digital mapping may find this opportunity of interest. (CFP attached) Thank you to our Geospatial Information Librarian, Janet Reyes, for sharing this opportunity with us!

-----
We are excited to share the attached call for participants for a week-long workshop designed by students for students. Please distribute to anyone applicable!

What: Under-Mapped Spaces: New Methods and Tools for Critical Storytelling with Maps
Where: Stanford University
When: February 28-March 4, 2022

Participants without institutional funding for travel and accommodation, and those without prior training in digital humanities, are encouraged to apply.

-----
Rachel Starry
Digital Scholarship Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside

P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 125
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.5226 | rachel.starry at ucr.edu<mailto:rachel.starry at ucr.edu>

My pronouns are she/her/hers