[UCR-DS] Short-term project management job opportunity

Rachel Lynne Starry rachel.starry at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 18 13:15:50 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Please find below a posting for a 4-month digital project management contract opportunity that may be of particular interest to graduate students or folks contingently employed. The Healing Histories Project seeks a project manager to work with their team remotely from January to April 2022, 15 hours a week compensated at $75/hour.

Work with us | Healing Histories Project<https://healinghistoriesproject.com/work-with-us/>

We are looking for a project manager to help us finalize the healing histories timeline and ready the data for publication. This means finding someone who is detail-oriented and knows how to work with data in order to make it consistent and standardized for easier searchability. The general tasks we need help on:

*         Develop data strategy and workplan to ready the timeline data for publication by March 30, 2022.
*         Either provide copy-editing and/or content-editing skills or be able to identify, contract and supervise editors.
*         Create and implement a data cleaning and quality assurance process for a small team of students and/or paid staff
*         Create a bibliography of sources cited to be published with the timeline.
*         Support in vetting online platforms to hold data in a searchable timeline.
*         Work with the Comms consultant on content finalization with the design and readiness of the digital platform.
*         Problem-solve content or data issues as they arise.

Is this you? Do you know someone interested or able to do this? Send them the information and encourage them to apply! We are a multiracial intergenerational and multi-ability team that centers Black, indigenous, people of color, people with disabilities and others targeted by eugenecist strategies in our work.

To apply, send a letter explaining your interest in the project and your experience and include a CV. Please send this to info at healinghistoriesproject.com<mailto:info at healinghistoriesproject.com>.

-----
Rachel Starry
Digital Scholarship Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside

P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 125
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.5226 | rachel.starry at ucr.edu<mailto:rachel.starry at ucr.edu>

My pronouns are she/her/hers