[UCR-DS] Fw: Digitorium 2021 CFP now open

Krystal Boehlert krystal.boehlert at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:32:06 PST 2021

________________________________
From: Institute <institute-bounces at lists.uvic.ca> on behalf of Anne Ladyem McDivitt <almcdivitt at ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 8:04 AM
To: institute at lists.uvic.ca <institute at lists.uvic.ca>
Subject: [DHSI] Digitorium 2021 CFP now open

Hello all!

We’re very excited to invite proposals for Digitorium 2021, a multi-disciplinary Digital Humanities conference held at the University of Alabama from October 7-9, 2021. We seek proposals from a range of people including those who are brand new in the field of digital humanities, experienced scholars, practitioners, students, and anybody in-between to create an inclusive environment where everybody can learn something from each other. Proposals should demonstrate how we as digital humanists can engage with communities and our scholarship in new and innovative ways using digital methods.

This year, our theme is “Diversity in Digital Humanities.” How can we use DH to reach diverse audiences? How is DH taught and by whom to whom? How is DH helping to be more inclusive and diverse, and how can we do better? What stories can be told using DH? We welcome creativity in your proposals! If you have any questions about whether your proposal might fit, please contact us at adhc at lib.ua.edu<mailto:adhc at lib.ua.edu>.

Submissions are open for Digitorium 2021 until April 16, 2021.

All proposals should be made via the Submissions page<https://adhc.lib.ua.edu/digitorium/?page_id=25> on the conference website.

More information can be found on our website.<https://adhc.lib.ua.edu/digitorium/>

Thanks!

Anne Ladyem McDivitt, PhD

Assistant Professor | Digital Humanities Librarian

Alabama Digital Humanities Center

University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu>

she/her/hers