[UCR-DS] Reminder: Digital Scholarship Fall Meetups begin tomorrow! (Friday, Oct. 9)

Rachel Lynne Starry rachel.starry at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 8 11:42:51 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope your quarter is off to a good start and that you and your loved ones are doing well.

Just a quick reminder that if you'd like to join any of the DS Meetups this quarter, we are using a new Zoom meeting link and password for Fall 2020 and you must register for at least one DS Meetup<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-scholarship-meetups-tickets-118973447785> in order to receive the Zoom link! Using a meeting password helps protect the safety of our community, but we certainly don't want to leave anyone out who wishes to participate.

Please join us tomorrow (Friday, Oct. 9) at 12pm Pacific to learn and chat about Digital Storytelling (GIFs, digital publishing, social media). Register here!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-scholarship-meetups-tickets-118973447785>

-----
Rachel Starry
Digital Scholarship Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside

P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 125
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.5226 | rachel.starry at ucr.edu<mailto:rachel.starry at ucr.edu>

My pronouns are she/her/hers
[cid:image002.png at 01D69D68.26A2EE60]