[UCR_DataScience] new location and program --- Workshop on the Impacts of Social Media on the Health of Individuals, Communities and Society

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Sun Aug 21 17:23:39 PDT 2022

Colleagues,

the workshop ("Impacts of Social Media on the Health of Individuals,
Communities and Society") will take place this coming Friday Aug 26th from
8:45am-5pm.

The location has been moved to the **MRB seminar Room**.

The tentative program is attached. The program has one invited talk and
many lightning talks from faculty/grad students that work with social
data. There will be two group discussions at the end of the day. The aim
is to bring together colleagues that work on related areas and examine
possible research and grant proposal collaborations.

If you plan to attend please complete the form (preferably by Wed so that
we can order lunch):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOFDywZgvKe4ljcwAGUT0WmuWT7O4L3CV-66blfhryVLDI7w/viewform

Sincerely,
V. Tsotras