[CW-Grad] Get involved with CRATE

David Campos dcamp009 at ucr.edu
Sat Sep 29 12:07:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We're looking for editors (in fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and
plays), bloggers, event planners, design experts, cover artists,
insert-your-job-title-here for the 2012-2013 CRATE Literary Magazine
staff.  Incoming first years, this is a great, first step to get
involved with CWPA!

This year we're looking to expand our online presence via the blog and
other social media, collaborate with Mosaic (the undergraduate
literary magazine) and organize more readings and events. Our main
goal is to make the transition to an online format.

Come share your ideas and thoughts. And become a part CRATE staff.

Where: ITNS 4120 (the TA office)
When: Thursday 1:10-2:00

If you want to be a part of the CRATE staff and can't make the
meeting, please just email me and I'll try my best to fill you in on
the details you missed.

Lets get this started!

David Campos