[CW-Grad] CWPA 262: Call for Submissions from Secondary-Emphasis Students

Michael Jayme michael.jayme at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 4 11:01:57 PDT 2012

Dear All,

There are a limited number of seats for secondary-emphasis (nonfiction, poetry, screenwriting, etc.) students interested in taking this fall's fiction workshop.

To be considered for enrollment, please email me a fiction sample between ten and twenty pages by this Friday, September 7th.  Students whose work exhibits the most skill and polish will be offered admission to the class.  I expect to complete reviewing submissions on Monday, September 10th.

All best,

Michael Jayme