[CW-Grad] FW: $500 Literary Award--Deadline, November 1

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 29 07:49:30 PDT 2012

From: Sarah Sleeper [mailto:szsleep at pacbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:51 PM
To: szsleep at pacbell.net
Subject: $500 Literary Award--Deadline, November 1

Dear Program Directors and Writers,

Locked inside because of Frankenstorm? Use the time wisely and submit to Fairfield University MFA Program's literary journal, Mason’s Road<http://www.masonsroad.com/>. Our submissions period is about to end, on November 1. We are offering the Mason’s Road Winter Literary Award, a $500 prize and publication to the best fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, drama, craft essay, audio, or visual art we receive. Please look here for submission guidelines <http://www.masonsroad.com/about-2/submission-guidelines/> and to read about our theme for this issue, "time." The prize will be awarded in January, 2013. We look forward to reading your submissions!

Best,
Sarah Z. Sleeper
Editor-in-Chief
www.MasonsRoad.com<http://www.masonsroad.com/>