[CW-Grad] Mini-GSA replacement representative needed for Oct 25

David Campos dcamp009 at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:57:44 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I need your help. I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I signed up for the
reading at Skylight Books before I received the email reminding me of
my duties (copied and pasted below). Sara Borjas and I are your GSA
representatives and by registering at this workshop it gives us the
ability to ask for resources (small monetary conference travel grants)
from the university. Sara teaches class during this time. And I signed
up to read.

If any of you are willing to attend this meeting to register us, or if
you're interested in becoming involved with our mini-GSA, please
contact Sara or I.

Best,

David Campos

"Well, the time has come to register for the 2012-13 year!

On Thursday, October 25th, from 7-8pm, we'll be re-registering you
all. Only one person from each organization needs to attend. I planned
this during the same time that GSA council meetings take place, hoping
that means that MOST organizations can send a representative. The
workshop will take place in HUB 228 (the Student Organization
Workroom). It can be a little tricky to find, so maybe give yourself
some extra time to find it.

The workshop will cover how to update your official rosters of who's
in your organization, how to reserve space on-campus, what fundraising
tactics seem to be most successful, and generally what resources are
at your disposal."