[CW-Grad] Read at Skylight?

Sara Borjas saraborjas2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:10:02 PDT 2012

Hello all--

During the course of the year, we have what we call "Colloquium," which is
a reading series we organize monthly that features MFA students from our
CWPA.

This year, our first one will be Thursday, October 25th, at Skylight Books
in Los Angeles-- and we are looking for readers! Please, email me if you
are interested in sharing your work @ saraborjas2 at gmail.com.  This is a
good opportunity to behave like a writer in public and showcase your work :
)

I am also looking to pass the torch on to some first-years willing and able
to curate the reading series. If you are interested, let me know.

Best,

Sara Borjas