[CW-Grad] REMINDER! MFA welcoming party at Prof. Goldberry Long's house, THIS Saturday Oct. 6

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 4 12:35:47 PDT 2012

Tell each other, some of you are still not getting email for some reason--

Hey MFA students, faculty, and attendant others--

Goldberry has generously offered to host at her home:

5115 Chequers Court
Riverside, CA 92507

Bring something to toss on the BBQ or other appropriate pot luck item.

And....there is a pool! So also bring a suit if so inclined.

Saturday Oct. 6

1PM till whenever

See you there, if not before!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto